Panjgur siege and military offensives across Balochistan continues: BHRO
Karachi: The spokesman of BHRO, in a statement released on Sunday, said state terrorism continues unabated in Panjgur since last week. People are having difficulties to cope with their daily routines due to the siege.
He said; on Sunday the Pakistani security forces raided the house of late Saeed Baloch in Tasp, Balochistan and damaged the house looting valuables. Aggression of Pakistani forces is at full swing in the area and attacks on Baloch sons of soil and abductions throughout Balochistan are continued unabated.
Spokesman of BHRO further said that Pakistani forces attacked the house of Raheem Jan Baloch and kept his four sons namely Javed, Abobakar, Abbas and Illyas in their custody for several hours.
“The state forces had earlier attacked the house of Saeed Baloch in Panjgur on 26 January and martyred Saeed Baloch whereas abducted six others. Three of the abducted were later released while others are still missing without any trace,” Said BHRO’s spokesman.
Sources reported that the Pakistani forces also entered house of Parvez Baloch in Gwadar. Mr Baloch was tortured on spot and later abducted.
Meanwhile the grave of BSO-Azad’s slain activist Qambar Chakar Baloch has reportedly been set on fire by the state forces.