Families protested outside Quetta press club for the safe release of their loved ones
Quetta: The family members of three persons who were abducted on 8th January 2013 from Quetta by Pakistani para military forces have protested outside the Quetta press club on Monday, against their non- recovery. Protesters were holding different placards in support of their loved ones safe and immediate release. One of the protesters while talking to local media have said that; ”On 8th January his brother Naseer Ahmed along with his cousin Jameel Ahmed and Sanaullah were on way from Market towards house on their car about 09:45pm were intercepted by the Security forces, and took them away along with their car; and since then their whereabout are not known.
He further said, that for lodging their F.I.R , we have also filed a petition in the Balochistan High Court. We also met with the Governer Balochistan for their recovery, but so far we haven’t got any clue about their whereabouts and not sure about their well-being. He said while urging the authorities; ”they are not affiliated with any political party, and they should be immediately safely released’’.